The Ben hotel is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. We are actively working to increase the accessibility and usability of this website. We continue to make improvements to meet WCAG guidelines and perform ongoing monitoring to detect any new issues that may arise. If you need assistance in using the website, or have specific questions or concerns about the accessibility of this site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 (561) 655-4001.
Guidelines and Standards
The Ben hotel aims for our website to conform to level AA of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 (WCAG 2.1 AA). We have conducted an accessibility audit of our website based on these guidelines and outlined the known issues.
- The site has not been fully tested for operation with device motion or user motion
- The Google Maps used throughout to display the location of attractions is not fully accessible. A grid view is provided as an accessible alternative.
- The text on the mastheads of the pages may not meet the minimum contrast ratio.
We are actively working on resolving these issues.
- September 9, 2021 – Accessibility Checks Report For All A / 99.87%
- September 9, 2021 – Accessibility Checks Report For All AA / 100%
We are committed to resolving these issues and to bring the site into full conformance with WCAG 2.1 AA. If you do encounter a specific accessibility issue, please contact us at email@example.com or call +1 (561) 655-4001, and we will make all reasonable efforts to resolve the accessibility issue.